In our first preview for the UEFA Women’s Euro 2022 and in collaboration with The Women’s Soccer Collective, André Carlisle and Kudzi Musarurwa discuss Group A which includes the hosts England, Austria, Northern Ireland and Norway.
We discuss the following:
- The key game of group
- The connection of Norway’s frontline
- Should we believe in Norway?
- England’s potential
- Northern Ireland’s chances
- Austria can cause an upset
- Who on each team we should keep an eye on
- The group winner and runner up
Sound off below and let us know if you agree or disagree with our views!